Upcycled Denim Work Jacket- French Navy
- We currently offer free 2-5 day shipping for all domestic orders.
- All items are eligible for free returns or exchanges within 30 days for domestic (USA) customers.
- Local Pick Up is an option listed under shipping at check out
- We offer pick ups Thursday-Sunday, 12PM-4PM.
- Our storefront is now open Thursday, Friday 12-4 & Saturday, Sunday 11-4
Alex Mill teamed up with their friends from The New Denim Project, a family-run, zero waste textile mill based in Guatemala. They upcycle post-industrial textiles to create beautiful fabrics, as evidenced in this new collab. Upcycling is the process of taking a discarded material and bringing it back to life as a higher quality product.
This Work Jacket is made from a sturdy upcycled cotton twill that looks good worn casually with a t-shirt or lending some workwear ruggedness to a dress shirt and tie. You'll notice flecks of natural cotton throughout that give it a one of a kind feel. Due to the nature of the upcycling process, variations in fabric appearance may occur and this is what makes it so special.
- 100% Cotton
- Fits True to Size