Hawthorne Shirt- Espresso Geo Print
With its easy-going camp collar (meant to be worn wide open), tidy front placket and a healthy dose of vintage visual appeal, the Short Sleeve Hawthorne is the perfect antidote to a sweltering day, and a winning wingman for those wild summer nights. While the shorter hem and lightweight feel keep things cool and breezy, The Short Sleeve Hawthorne is built to the same unwavering standards as the rest of Taylor Stitch's rugged roster. This striking Espresso Geo iteration is rendered in a lightweight blend of linen and organic cotton that’ll only get softer with each passing season.
- 4-oz. 55% linen, 45% organic cotton.
- Washed for a soft hand feel.
- Camp collar (no collar stand) meant to be worn open.
- Wash for a soft lived-in feel.
- Clean front placket.
- Double-needle felled construction.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Lock-stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Sleeve length measures 9" from shoulder.
- Burnt corozo buttons.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Flat hem with vents at side seams.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.