BDD- 711- 13.5oz Grey Blue/ LHT
- We currently offer free 2-5 day shipping for all domestic orders.
- All items are eligible for free returns or exchanges for 30 days.
- Local Pick Up is an option listed under shipping at check out
- We offer pick ups Monday-Saturday, 11AM-3PM.
- If you'd like to try this item on before purchasing, you can sign up for a private shopping appointment here
The BDD-711 is a regular fit with a longer rise, dropped crotch (but can be worn higher up the waist too), roomy thighs and tapered legs. This fit is perfect for guys with muscular thighs, or for someone who wants a bit more room in the top block, but also want to maintain a slimmer bottom hem.
GREY BLUE denim is a 13.5 oz. left hand twill, made by Collect Mills from Kojima, Japan. The grey blue colour has a 1970s look and feel, and the selvedge is plain white. The left hand twill will make it super soft by wear and wash. Because of these characteristics this fabric is also suitable for warming days.
- regular fit / tapered legs
- 13.5 oz. Japanese selvedge denim from Collect Mills (JP)
- US cotton blend
- 100% cotton, left hand twill
- heavy chambray pocketing
- hidden 6th pocket
- hidden rivets
- BDD embossed natural tan leather patch
- made in Japan
Online Only, if you would like to try on in-store please call (206) 507-9002 and allow time for processing request.