- We currently offer free 2-5 day shipping for all domestic orders.
- All items are eligible for free returns or exchanges within 30 days.
- Local Pick Up is an option listed under shipping at check out
- We offer pick ups Monday-Saturday, 11AM-3PM.
- If you'd like to try this item on before purchasing, you can sign up for a private shopping appointment here
A remodelled take on classic 1980s footwear worn by archeologists and park rangers, the Fronteer Geotrekker is designed for comfort on prolonged journeys with strenuous terrain. This ballistic nylon upper combines with reinforced premium suede overlays for an ultra-durable build. The Fronteer Geotrekker is outfitted with a micro-fiber suede sock liner to reduce friction, while a Vibram Wrinkler Evo outsole provides traction in slippery conditions. A gusseted tongue keeps moisture out of the Fronteer Geotrekker. Production of the Geotrekker is limited to 400 pairs per colourway.
- Ballistic nylon / premium suede upper
- Micro-fiber suede sock liner
- Gusseted tongue
- EVA midsole
- Vibram Wrinkler Evo outsole