Mexico 66- Dark Grey/Grey
- We currently offer free 2-5 day shipping for all domestic orders.
- All items are eligible for free returns or exchanges within 30 days for domestic (USA) customers.
- Local Pick Up is an option listed under shipping at check out
- We offer pick ups Thursday-Sunday, 12PM-4PM.
- Our storefront is now open Thursday, Friday 12-4 & Saturday, Sunday 11-4
The iconic Mexico 66 model was born in 1966 and debuted at the 1968 Olympic games pretrials in Mexico with a premium white leather, stitched with red and blue tiger stripes. Today, the classic runner has been reawakened and remains to be the most popular shoe in the Onitsuka Tiger collection. Since its revival, the heritage racer gets the full-grain leather treatment on the side panels and tiger stripes, while the heel and toecap are finished off with a smooth suede, accompanied by a natural leather heel tab, branded with the Onitsuka Tiger emblem.