Ojai Jacket- Washed Indigo Sashiko
- We currently offer free 2-5 day shipping for all domestic orders.
- All items are eligible for free returns or exchanges within 30 days for domestic (USA) customers.
- Local Pick Up is an option listed under shipping at check out
- We offer pick ups Thursday-Sunday, 12PM-4PM.
- Our storefront is now open Thursday, Friday 12-4 & Saturday, Sunday 11-4
At the intersection of art and utility, you’ll find The Ojai Jacket in Washed Indigo Sashiko. Not only does the traditional Japanese Sashiko stitch pattern beautify The Ojai, it bolsters it; adding additional durability from within. It’s a technique that’s been in practice for over four hundred years, and its distinctive interplay of indigo and white will fade beautifully as you carry on that tradition for some years of your own. Outfitted with an array of useful pockets and finished with beautiful ring-back horn buttons, The Ojai Jacket in Washed Indigo Sashiko is sure to turn a few heads. Just try not to let all the new attention distract you from the task at hand, this piece was made to work, after all.
- 9-oz. 100% organic cotton indigo sashiko.
- Sashiko fabric will fade beautifully with each wear.
- Washed for a soft, lived-in feel.
- Bone horn ring-back buttons with brass pin and rings.
- Single chest pocket with pen slot.
- Two lower patch pockets feature top and side entry.
- All pockets bar-tacked at stress points.
- Double-needle stitching throughout.
- Wash cold, tumble dry low.