Reserve Shirt- Khaki Herringbone
Drawing inspiration from the USMC P44 shirt jacket of the 1940s, The Reserve Shirt in Khaki Herringbone is a laid back layering piece with some serious utility. Taylor Stitch have honored the Reserve shirt’s history with vintage style tin donut hole buttons, a flat hem and rugged interior reinforcement on the pockets, then updated it with 100% organic cotton construction and a tailored silhouette. The subtle Herringbone texture gives an elevated look and feel to this classic Khaki colorway, and the garment wash means it will be buttery soft right out of the box. The Reserve is your new trusted battle buddy, For The Long Haul.
- 8.5-oz. 100% Organic Cotton.
- Washed for a worn in look and feel.
- Two mitered chest pockets with button through flaps.
- Two large side entry pockets.
- Button cuffs.
- Antique Brass donut hole buttons.
- Double needle felled construction throughout.
- Flat hem.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
For Domestic (USA) customers; you may request a return or exchange anytime on any item within 30 days of making your purchase.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging (if applicable) with original tags.
For Full information Visit out Refund Policy Page