Reserve Shirt- Khaki Herringbone
- We currently offer free 2-5 day shipping for all domestic orders.
- All items are eligible for free returns or exchanges within 30 days for domestic (USA) customers.
- Local Pick Up is an option listed under shipping at check out
- We offer pick ups Thursday-Sunday, 12PM-4PM.
- Our storefront is now open Thursday, Friday 12-4 & Saturday, Sunday 11-4
Drawing inspiration from the USMC P44 shirt jacket of the 1940s, The Reserve Shirt in Khaki Herringbone is a laid back layering piece with some serious utility. Taylor Stitch have honored the Reserve shirt’s history with vintage style tin donut hole buttons, a flat hem and rugged interior reinforcement on the pockets, then updated it with 100% organic cotton construction and a tailored silhouette. The subtle Herringbone texture gives an elevated look and feel to this classic Khaki colorway, and the garment wash means it will be buttery soft right out of the box. The Reserve is your new trusted battle buddy, For The Long Haul.
- 8.5-oz. 100% Organic Cotton.
- Washed for a worn in look and feel.
- Two mitered chest pockets with button through flaps.
- Two large side entry pockets.
- Button cuffs.
- Antique Brass donut hole buttons.
- Double needle felled construction throughout.
- Flat hem.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.