The Jack Shirt- Charcoal Double Cloth
Like all those holiday traditions you can’t help but indulge in year after year, The Jack is a classic that somehow never gets old. Featuring a tailored fit, an easygoing button-down collar, and peerless construction, this is one shirt you don’t have to think twice about—no matter the occasion. Wear it often, and in good health.
Double Cloth is precisely what it sounds like: two textiles woven together to increase durability and give distinct finishes to each side. In the case of Taylor Stitch's latest Jack, the result is rugged and texturally rich shirt that looks amazing when worn open to expose the contrasting color underneath. They even added a touch of stretch to make sure this heavyweight doesn’t slow you down.
- 8.5-oz. 99% Organic Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Double cloth fabric.
- Signature Jack button down collar.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Natural buttons.
- Lock Stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Double needle felled construction throughout.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.