The Jack Shirt- Olive Donegal
- We currently offer free 2-5 day shipping for all domestic orders.
- All items are eligible for free returns or exchanges for 30 days.
- Local Pick Up is an option listed under shipping at check out
- We offer pick ups Tuesday-Saturday, 11AM-3PM.
- If you'd like to try this item on before purchasing, you can sign up for a private shopping appointment here
Evocative of the earliest traces of autumn’s oranges and browns as they begin to supplant the verdant hues of summer, this Jack features subtly colorful speckling and a gorgeous neppy texture. Staples don’t have to be run of the mill, but they do have to be built for everyday wear. Seasons change but The Jack is here to stay.
This blend of organic cotton and wool is warm and rugged, and at 7-oz is a tad heftier than Taylor Stitch's essential Jacks but no less suited to layering. Beautiful, neppy texture gives it a uniquely appealing hand right out of the box, and with wear it’ll relax and soften spectacularly. Trust us; we’ve been wearing ours daily.
- 7-oz. 90% Organic Cotton, 10% Wool.
- Amazing nep colored texture.
- Taylor Stitch's signature Jack collar.
- Double needle construction throughout.
- Natural buttons.
- Double stitched buttons & button holes.
- Tailored fit & high armhole.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.