The Leeward Shirt- Olive Plaid
To the seafaring among us, the term leeward will suggest protection from trade winds, but even those with a healthy fear of the open ocean can take shelter in Taylor Stitch's signature Leeward Shirt. True to its name, this sharp, versatile shirt is built to keep you warm and dry no matter the size of the storm.
If you were in the market for an irresistibly cozy shirt-jacket, you just hit the jackpot.
- 11-oz. 60% Wool/ 30% Poly/ 10% Unknown reclaimed fibers.
- Lightly brushed.
- Our signature California collar.
- Two patch chest pockets with button through flaps.
- Dark horn buttons.
- Double needle felled construction throughout.
- Lock Stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.