The Long Haul Jacket- Ash Sashiko
- We currently offer free 2-5 day shipping for all domestic orders.
- All items are eligible for free returns or exchanges within 30 days for domestic (USA) customers.
- Local Pick Up is an option listed under shipping at check out
- We offer pick ups Wednesday-Sunday, 12PM-4PM.
- Walk In shopping is available on Friday, Saturday & Sunday 12PM-4PM. You can also sign up for a private shopping appointment here
Taylor Stitch's take on the classic trucker jacket will no doubt strike a nostalgic chord for fans of heritage menswear, but The Long Haul sets itself apart from predecessors and contemporaries alike with its refined design and ultra-rugged construction. This Ash Sashiko variation packs a truly one-of-a-kind visual wallop without sacrificing wearability—it's an everyday jacket that never quite gets old.
This Sashiko-woven organic cotton is incredible—soft, beautifully textured, and sturdy enough to take on the stresses of everyday wear without batting an eye. Taylor Stitch decided against the lining for this iteration, which makes this Long Haul considerably lighter than some of its predecessors, but—thanks to the soft Sashiko texture—it's still exceptionally comfortable. Whether you're wearing it as a lightweight jacket or layering it over a sweater to keep warm, The Long Haul will have your back for many years to come.
- 9-oz. 100% Organic Cotton.
- Two rounded patch chest pockets. Left pocket features pen sleeve.
- Font welt hand-warmer pockets.
- Two interior pockets at waist level.
- Zig-zag reinforcement stitching on under collar and front placket.
- Custom Tin YKK donut buttons and rivets.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low. Wash with dark colors.
- Made in China.