V-10 B-Mesh- White/Brittany
Veja's best selling V-10 model is a classic all-purpose sneaker made out of ecological and sustainable materials.
The B-Mesh used by Veja is made from recycled plastic bottles. 3 plastic bottles are used to create a pair of sneakers. This upcycling process creates a smart fabric, both breathing and water-repellent.
- Upper in B-Mesh: made from plastic bottles
- Panels made out of water-repellent suede and leather
- Logo V made of rubber
- Lining in jersey (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester)
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole made of wild rubber from the amazonian forest (24%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
Men's Sizing. The style comes up a little large. If you are between two sizes, it is better to take a size down.