Yosemite Shirt- Copper
The Yosemite Shirt has had a place in our hearts (and wardrobes) since TS was just a fledgling shirting company. Today, with more than a decade of know-how under their belts, The Yosemite still embodies the spirit of TS better than almost anything else in their roster. It’s a burly, dependable flannel that will only get softer each time you stuff it in your backpack for an outdoor excursion, and thanks to an updated warp and weft yarn structure, The Yosemite won’t shrink in the wash when it comes time for cleanup.
- 9-oz. 100% organic cotton flannel chamois.
- We recommend sizing up if you're between sizes.
- Two flap chest pockets with buttons
- Taylor Stitch's signature California collar.
- Dark horn buttons.
- Lock-stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.