Dunbar Down Jacket- Olive
Returning for AW23, the Dunbar Jacket is based on an original 1960's American Down Jacket. The jacket is made from specialist South Korean cloth, 100% recycled nylon, water repellent with a crisp natural handle. The piece features a press snap fastening front, storm proof cuffs, corduroy collar, over x 50 diamond shaped recycled synthetic down filled sacs and a soft tonal lining. "The lightest, warmest thing on earth" - perfect for transeasonal wear.
- Water Repellent Recycled Nylon Shell (2.4oz)
- Recycled synthetic down fill
- Diamond quilting
- Corduroy Collar
- Tonal embroidery on collar stand
- Press snap closure down centre front
- Branded flag label caught in side seam
- One internal patch pocket with cord adjustment
For Domestic (USA) customers; you may request a return or exchange anytime on any item within 30 days of making your purchase.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging (if applicable) with original tags.
For Full information Visit out Refund Policy Page