Short Sleeve Hawthorne Shirt- Scarlet Thatch
With its easy-going camp collar (meant to be worn wide open), tidy front placket and a healthy dose of vintage visual appeal, the Short Sleeve Hawthorne is the perfect antidote to a sweltering day, and a winning wingman for those balmy summer nights. While the shorter hem and lightweight feel keep things cool and breezy, The Hawthorne is built to the same unwavering standards as the rest of Taylor Stitch's rugged roster, so you can count on it being a staple in your summer wardrobe for years to come.
- 4-oz. 55% linen, 45% organic cotton.
- Washed for a soft hand feel.
- Camp collar (no collar stand) meant to be worn open.
- Clean front placket.
- Double-needle felled construction.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Lock-stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Sleeve length measures 9" from shoulder.
- Dark horn buttons.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Model is 5'10", wearing a Medium.
For Domestic (USA) customers; you may request a return or exchange anytime on any item within 30 days of making your purchase.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging (if applicable) with original tags.
For Full information Visit out Refund Policy Page