Sandford- Golden Sand Suede
Kith founder Ronnie Fieg joins forces with Clarks Originals for another season. Part of the 8th St collection and inspired by the energy of New York City’s 1990s shoe scene, lifestyle sneaker Sandford is named after the very first Clarks London warehouse, and honors these roots of the fashion capital with its forward-thinking design. Crafted from butter-soft suede in a classic golden colourway, the upper sits atop Clarks' signature FSC®-certified rubber crepe sole, with an EVA core to keep movement light and flexible.
- Premium golden sand suede upper
- Glastonbury Tor print on sock
- Anatomically-shaped footbed delivers lasting comfort
- 100% vegetal tanned welt
- Natural rubber crepe and EVA sole for light, flexible movement
- Finished with three fobs and two laces for versatile wear
For Domestic (USA) customers; you may request a return or exchange anytime on any item within 30 days of making your purchase.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging (if applicable) with original tags.
For Full information Visit out Refund Policy Page