The Hammer Straight 10.5oz One Wash Stretch Selvedge
- We currently offer free 2-5 day shipping for all domestic orders.
- All items are eligible for free returns or exchanges within 30 days for domestic (USA) customers.
- Local Pick Up is an option listed under shipping at check out
- We offer pick ups Thursday-Sunday, 12PM-4PM.
- Our storefront is now open Thursday, Friday 12-4 & Saturday, Sunday 11-4
Kato came up with the selvedge 4-way stretch (season neutral at 10.5oz and with 2% stretch in the weft and 2% stretch in the warp) to give their jeans the perfect amount of 360 degree, multi-directional stretch without compromising the authenticity of Japanese Denim.
These jeans, made in-house at Kato's factory in LA, use Japanese thread and every pair incorporates the attention to details that you’d expect from KATO’. They will fade like raw denim should… except they are more comfortable than any other jeans you have ever tried on. No one except you will know that you are wearing “stretch” jeans. Once you try them on you will be hooked! Hammer -A Straight-fit jean comfortable through the seat and thigh. Classic straight cut from knee to ankle.