The Jack Shirt- Blue Everyday Oxford
Just the right amount of sturdy for year round wear. Soft to the touch but built for a decade of solid wear. Oxford is a perfectly versatile fabric that looks just as good pressed as it does pulled off the back of a chair. While traditional cotton uses 25 percent of the world's pesticides, Taylor Stitch's organic cotton doesn't use a drop. A better shirt, responsibly built for the long haul.
- 6-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- Made from Taylor Stitch's burly rugby oxford.
- Taylor Stitch's signature Jack button down collar.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Double-needle felled construction throughout.
- Natural buttons.
- Lock-stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
For Domestic (USA) customers; you may request a return or exchange anytime on any item within 30 days of making your purchase.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging (if applicable) with original tags.
For Full information Visit out Refund Policy Page